Coaching is a powerful partnership that helps you:
- create more joy, success, balance and fulfillment in all aspects
of your life.
- make inspiring choices which are true to your nature
- explore your strengths and values
- develop specific and measurable steps for success
- take action
- practice consistent, ongoing self-care
Who I Work With:
- Individuals in personal or career transition.
- Small business owners who want to grow their business without
- Creative people who want to express their creativity more fully.
- Professionals who want to live and work more in alignment with
- New coaches starting their coaching business.
- Women turning 50, 40, 30, etc. or reaching a major life milestone
who are reevaluating what is most important and how they want
to live their lives in this new cycle.
- Free agents, authors, people with home-based business who want
help staying focused, moving their business forward, and maintaining
balance in their lives.
- Cultural creatives looking for channels to express their passions
and make a difference.
- Busy professionals who want more time in their lives for the
things that are most important.
- Anyone ready to take action to close the gap between where they
are in their life and where they would like to be.
Do Any of These Scenarios Sound Familiar?
- You are starting or running a small business or working on your
own as a free agent. You would like to take your business to the
next level, but the task seems daunting and you are having difficulty
staying focused and on track. You would welcome support of a partner
to help you break down your goals into small doable steps, hold
you accountable, cheer you on, and celebrate your successes with
- You are a creative person, but don't seem to find the time or
place to express your creativity fully. You want to get in touch
with your inspiration, your muse and make more time for this precious
aspect of your life.
- Your are a creative person with more ideas than you can find
time to do. You are going in so many directions at once that it
often feels like you are spinning your wheels and not completing
much. You want to be able to prioritize and focus on the things
that are most important to you.
- You want to achieve more in your work or your job and want to
communicate more effectively, to contribute, to feel that what
you do counts. Or you are ready to make a job or career change
to one that is more meaningful, more aligned with your values.
- You are in transition - or you want to be - and wonder how to
take the next step. You may have reached a milestone, causing
you to re-evaluate and see where to go next. You want this next
phase of your life to reflect more of who you are, what you believe
in, and what is most important to you.
- You have a good life, but sense that life could be fuller, richer,
deeper, more meaningful. There are parts of yourself that want
a fuller expression.
- You are retiring from one career and don't know what's next.
A chapter in your life is ending. You have the opportunity to
create a life you have only dreamed of, but don't know how to
- You are a new coach and are feeling overwhelmed by starting
a new business, getting clients, coaching training, and maintaining
a balanced life. You want a mentor to help you avoid the pitfalls,
and create a plan that best suits you.
Getting Started with Coaching